Monday, September 8, 2014

Packing up and moving to.... Boise! 

Like many people living in the Boise area, I’m not from here. I’m a native New Englander, turned Idahoan. That alone should be a oxymoron. New Englanders are hearty people, set in their ways and prideful of where they come from. I can’t say I’m any different except for the fact, a small city in southwest Idaho stole my heart many years ago. Boise is a quaint little place, set in the foothills of the the Rocky Mountains where the people are friendly, the sun is typically shining and the cost of living allows for an easier lifestyle when compared to most cities in the United States. 

The City of Trees, as its called, was recently named the “Best City to Move to in 2014” by Simple Moving Labor. The rankings were based on median income, home value growth and home affordability. As a real estate agent, I post my listings or sold homes on my company, the TreVa Group’s, Facebook page. Friends from back east and California are consistently telling me about how lucky I am to live in a place where it doesn’t cost $500,000 to buy a 1300 square foot home.  I couldn’t agree more. 

If you are thinking about moving to the Boise area, check out our website www.trevagroup.com and see what you can find! We’d love to hear from you! Please feel free to email me at kerri@trevagroup.com. I’d love to answer any questions you may have! 


No comments:

Post a Comment